If you'd like to schedule a reboot of the server, you can do so by opening up the Task Scheduler like so:
- Click Start and Type Task Scheduler
- In here, there will be scheduled tasks called "Weekly Reboot - Scheduled" and "One Time Reboot".
- Right-click the Name of the chosen scheduled task and click on Properties:
- Click the Triggers tab and then click Edit
- Adjust the needed setting(s) and check off Enabled
- Once configured click OK on each window to close it. You can come back to this screen later and click the History Tab to see when it ran after being enabled.