Using the Summit Client Utility tools for automating the process of blocking and then allowing users access to log into a server.
Please note: Existing sessions will still remain connected, but new sessions will not be established.
Requirements to Complete this Process:
- Access to the server where the user(s) is logged in
- Admin access to the server
Steps and Screenshots:
- Launch the Summit Client Utility from your Desktop (admin permissions required)
- From the User Tools tab select Block Logins
- Click OK
- When you’re ready to allow logins to the server again, from the User Tools tab, Select Allow Logins