If blocks are showing up when you print out a document, the issue is most likely caused by a mismatch between the driver that you have installed on your workstation versus the driver that's installed on the server. Please follow these steps to help resolve this issue:
- Completely log off of the server
- Have your local IT helpdesk uninstall your printer and reboot your workstation
- Install the most up to date driver for your printer's exact make and model
- Reboot your workstation a second time
- Log back into the server and try printing again
If you still see blocks as characters, we may have to install the driver on our server. Please submit a ticket to our Hosting and Server Support Team along with your username, exact make and model of printer (very important) and if the printer is postscript (PS) or PCL which your IT Professional will have the answer to.