Using the Summit Client Utility tools for automating the process of logging off sessions on a server.
Please Note: This is especially useful for clearing disconnected sessions on a server.
Requirements to Complete this Process:
- Access to the server where the user(s) is logged in
- Admin access to the server
Steps and Screenshots:
- Launch the Summit Client Utility from your Desktop (admin permissions required)
- From the User Tools tab select Log Off User(s)
- Select the User(s) you’d like to log off and then Select Log Off Selected User(s)
- A list of the currently logged-in users will then populate. You can close this once finished.