How to Copy QB file/s from Local Desktop to the Virtual Desktop?
- Navigate your QB file location from your local computer. It will normally on this location: C:\Users\Public\Documents\Intuit\QuickBooks\Company Files
- Right-click then copy the QB Company File.
- Login into your Virtual Desktop.
- Open My Shared Data (S drive) or C:\Users\Public\Documents\Intuit\QuickBooks\Company Files OR wherever your files were previously located.
- Right-click Paste your QB file/s to your local computer.
If you are trying to transfer larger files you can use DropBox or Google Drive. Please see the links below for more information: