The steps below were provided by Intuit Support to Summit Support to resolve multiple issues with a recent update to the QuickBooks 2022 Application. These steps will not fix all issues with QuickBooks updates.
Symptoms occurring post update:
QuickBooks Crashes upon opening
Unrecoverable Error within a Company File
Not able to email out of QuickBooks
Internal Browser not functional
Web Connector not functional
The below steps can only be completed by a server admin. Please provide these steps to them. Intuit Support can assist with applying this fix as needed.
- Log into the server and try opening QuickBooks yourself and if crashing you will most likely see the below error
- To resolve the crash you will need to run a fix out of QuickBooks Tool Hub
If Toolhub isn’t installed on the server download and install it from step 2 in this link: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/help-article/login-password/fix-common-problems-errors-quickbooks-desktop-tool/L3Yab5gNN_US_en_US?uid=lhkvd5sq
- Once the Tool Hub is installed on the server open it as an Admin and run QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool within the Installation Issues Section:
- This will then run and Fix Visual C++ and .net framework.
- Once that is finished running try opening QB again and it should open without issue.