How To Transfer Files To The Hosted Server
- Make a backup of the company file on the old server
- Log into the Hosted Server from a computer that has access to the backup of the company file
- Resize/minimize the server so you can see the local computer
- Navigate to the backup of the company file and right-click on it then select Copy
- Reopen the remote window to the server
- Right-click where you want to place it and select Paste
- Once it finishes copying to the server open the associated application and restore the company from the transferred backup.
Please sign in to leave a comment.