If you are an Admin of your server you can install the "R" releases that Intuit occasionally releases. For example if you currently have QuickBooks Premier 2019 R5, and Intuit releases R6, you can install it. This is a quick process, generally around ten minutes.
1. Have the server Admin log into the server.
2. Be sure no one has QuickBooks open (use the server's Task Manager to ensure all QuickBooks instances are closed).
3. Launch QuickBooks and choose the "install now" option that populates. Or if it does not populate, click on the Help menu > Update QuickBooks > Update Now > Get Updates.
4. Allow the updates to download, when finished exit QuickBooks and re-launch it.
5. If the server requires a reboot after the update has completed, go ahead and allow the reboot. Wait a few minutes to allow the server to boot back up, and then log back in.