This should also fix:
Error code: H505
This company file is on another computer, and QuickBooks needs some help connecting
1. Have a server Admin open the server's Task Manager and end task on any currently opened QB32.exe processes.
2. Right-click on the Start menu, choose the Run option
3. Type services.msc and click OK (or enter)
4. Restart the following services:
5. Once those services are running, re-launch QuickBooks and open your company file
6. Should the issue continue, you may need a server reboot, which our support team can do.
If the issue persists we recommend contacting Intuit Support for assistance. To contact Intuit Support, please see the numbers listed below:
• Intuit - 866-340-7237
• Intuit Canada - 866-935-7237
If Intuit does return a solution that requires our assistance, please let us know and we will work with their instructions.