This should also fix:
Error code: H505
This company file is on another computer, and QuickBooks need some help connecting
1. Have a server Admin open the server's Task Manager and end task on any currently opened QB32.exe processes.
2. Right-click on the start menu, choose the "Run" option
3. Open: services.msc and press OK (or enter)
4. Restart the following services:
5. Once those services are running, re-launch QuickBooks and open your company file
6. Should the issue continue, you may need a server reboot, which our support team can do.