When sending emails in QuickBooks, you receive the following messages:
1. Ensure that the QuickBooks version is up to date.
2. Reference this link; Connect your email to QuickBooks Desktop to make sure the email is set up correctly. To know your email settings, please contact your email provider (i.e., GoDaddy, Yahoo, Gmail, Microsoft, etc...).
*After confirming all the settings are correct and still unable to send an email. Proceed to the next step.
3. Log in to your QuickBooks file and go to Edit> Preferences> Send Forms
4. Highlight the current default webmail email and click Edit
5. Uncheck the Use enhance security box
6. Click OK and OK
7. Send emails again.
*If using Office 365 email account and is getting this message when signing in QB webmail:
- Login to the QuickBooks file and go to Edit> Preferences> Send Forms
- Highlight the current default webmail email and click Edit
- Type in email in the Email ID field
Email Provider - choose Others
Servername use the following:
* smtp.office365.com or outlook.office365.com
- Click Ok
- Try to send email again.
1. Reset the updates; follow the link as a guide below: QuickBooks Critical Update Message
2. Delete the QBPrint.QBP file from this file path:
3. Sign out from the server, sign back in, and then email again.
*** For further assistance sending emails in QuickBooks, please reach out to Intuit at the following numbers:
• Intuit - 866-340-7237
• Intuit Canada - 866-935-7237
If Intuit does return a solution that requires our assistance, please submit a ticket and we will work with their instructions.