- Right-click the Start Menu and click Control Panel.
- Click Mail (32) (You might need to change View by: to Small icons in the top right corner to see it)
- Click on Show Profiles
- Click Add… then enter the Profile Name and click OK.
- Click Yes to configure Email.
- Click Manual Setup
- Click Pop or IMAP or Exchange and click Yes
You will have to know who your email provider is (GMAIL, Yahoo, Go Daddy) and get the settings from them if you don't know it. You may also use this tool to know the settings: apple.com/mail-settings-lookup
- Enter the account settings.
Note: The example is for GMAIL - POP3 settings.
- Click on More Settings
- Click on the Outgoing Server
- Check off My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication
- Click the Advanced tab
- Enter the Incoming server and Outgoing server and click OK.
- Click on Test Account Settings.
- Click Next then Finish
- Open the Outlook application and test it.
For any other Email settings questions reach out to your email provider, local IT Professional, or reference this guide: howto-outlook.com/howto/accountsettings.htm