Error messages could be the following:
- Unable to open or print W2 forms to PDF from Quickbooks.
- Receiving error "is blocked" from Chrome.
- Unable to open PDF from Quickbooks.
- On the Hosted Server click Start and type Default Apps
- Click on Default Apps to open it
- Select Adobe Reader from the list
- At the bottom of the screen, click Choose defaults for this program
- Locate .pdf on the list, and add a checkmark in the box
- Click Save at the lower right corner.
- Attempt to access your file again.
- Open Chrome Browser
- Click on the 3 dots at the top right corner of the browser window:
- Click Settings> Privacy and Security> Site Settings> PDF documents
- Enable PDF
- Try opening PDF files in Chrome again.
Article is closed for comments.