How do I find my company file in QuickBooks?
- Navigate to the QuickBooks setup menu
- Once the window is opened, click on “Other Options” in the “QuickBooks Setup” window and then select “Open Existing File.”
- If you do not know how to open QuickBooks, please follow this help article.
- Tell QuickBooks what type of file that you are trying to open.
- Click on “Open a company file” in the “Open or Restore Company” window and click “Next.”
- Navigate to the file location.
- Click on the drop-down menu next to “Look in,” select “My Shared Data (S:) or Shared Data (K) or Shared Data (\\fps#),” and click “Open.”
- Select the desired company file to open
- Click on the desired company file in the following window, and then click “Next.”
- Log in to your company file