With Microsoft ending support for Internet Explorer, some users will need to change their Default Browser to work with their installed applications.
- Click the Start button
- Type Default Programs
- Click on Default Programs from the results
- Click on the selection under Web Browser
- Select your preferred Internet Browser
- If no other Internet Browsers are listed you will need to have another one installed.
- Test the task or application you made this change for and verify it functions now
If you run into issues please refer to your server admin or Summit Hosting Support.