With Microsoft ending support for Internet Explorer, some users will need to change their Default Browser to work with their installed applications.
- Click the Start button
- Type Default Programs
- Click on Default Programs from the results
- Click on the selection under Web Browser
- Select your preferred Internet Browser
- If no other Internet Browsers are listed you will need to have another one installed.
- Test the task or application you made this change for and verify it functions now
If you run into issues please refer to your server admin or Summit Hosting Support.
Please sign in to leave a comment.