Check Point Tools Updates
CheckPoint has a guide on where to get the updates.
Requirements to Complete this Process:
- Access to the server.
- User's credentials to log in to the Check Point Tools account.
- Users will have to close out the program or log out from the server when it prompts for a server reboot.
Steps and Screenshots:
- In the guide, find the login portal link: http://checkpoint.thomsonreuters.com and use the user's credentials to log in.
- Go to the Tools tab click on the PPC Install/Update Link and click the Install/Update button.
- A new window will open, then right-click PRODUCT INSTALLER and Open link in new window"
- If updates won't download, refresh the screen.
- Once the update is fully downloaded open File Explorer (folder icon on the Taskbar and navigate to the Downloads folder from the left panel.
- Right-click on the downloaded setup.exe and click Run as Administrator; enter your server admin credentials if needed.
- Follow the update prompts:
- Check off the box to the Accept license then click Install
- Click Finish