To sync your ACT calendar with your Google account, you can follow these general steps:
- Open your ACT software.
- Click on the Calendar tab.
- Select the events you want to sync with Google.
- Click on the Export option.
- Choose the file format as iCalendar (.ics) and save the file on your computer.
- Open your Google account on your computer.
- Click on Calendar from the Google apps menu.
- Click on the Settings icon (gear icon) in the top-right corner and select Settings.
- Click on the Import & Export option.
- Click on Select file from your computer and select the .ics file you saved earlier.
- Choose the Google calendar you want to import the events into.
- Click on Import to start the synchronization process.
Once you complete these steps, your ACT calendar events will be synced with your Google calendar. Any changes you make to events in ACT or Google Calendar will be reflected in both calendars if you set up ongoing sync by following Google's instructions on how to sync calendars between Google and other accounts.