Summary: This article describes a resolution for the error "The Procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link....\Formviewer\Aatrixforms.exe" that can occur when using Sage 50 Accounting Tax Forms.
Cause: This error can be caused by corrupted tax forms or a damaged registry key.
Resolution: Two options are provided to resolve this error:
- Run ErrorReport.exe to force install the update
- Close Sage 50, open the File Explorer, and browse to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Peach (or, on a 32-bit Windows PC, C:\Program Files\Common Files\Peach)
- Open the Formviewer folder and locate ErrorReport.exe, double click, and select Fix Update
- When prompted to reload as Admin select OK, if prompted with UAC login enter Admin credentials
- Select Fix Update again
- The update will proceed as normal, once complete open tax forms
- Manually remove and reinstall the Payroll Tax Forms
- Press the Windows key + E to open the File Explorer.
- In the File Explorer browse to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Peach (or C:\Program Files\Common Files\Peach in 32-bit Windows)
- Rename the FormViewer folder. Note: It is not recommended to delete this folder as that could potentially cause the loss of custom Human Resources forms.
- In the File Explorer type in C:\ProgramData and press Enter.
- Delete the Aatrix Software folder.
- In the File Explorer type %userprofile% and press Enter.
- Open the AppData folder and then open Local. Delete the Aatrix Software folder
- Open AppData folder and open Roaming. Delete the Aatrix Software folder
- Open the AppData folder and then open Local then open the Temp folder. Delete the folder AatrixTemp and the file PAW.aef
- Make a backup of the registry. See How do I backup or restore registry keys in the Windows Registry Editor? or consult your IT professional for help.
- In the registry editor, browse to HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Products
- Go to Edit and select Find.
- In the search field, type (or copy and paste) Sage 50 Accounting Tax Forms and click Find Next.
- When the search is complete, a yellow folder on the left side will be highlighted in grey with a value of 7A4FE1AB76BAB294C9D7A4EE345F3A6C. Delete that folder and close the registry editor
- Run the Peach.exe from https://aatrix.com/sage50accounting again to install the Sage 50 Accounting Tax Forms.
- After the update is complete, verify the error no longer shows.
- Before applying any of these solution please make sure to backup your important data.