TruGrid recommends using the TruGrid Desktop Connectors for Windows or Mac instead of the browser versions. The desktop versions eliminate browser compatibility issues. TruGrid also strongly recommends using Windows 10 or newer when using Windows, or Mac OS X 11.5 or newer when using Mac.
TruGrid Desktop Connector for Windows:
- Here is the direct link for the TruGrid Windows Desktop Connector
- TruGrid strongly recommends using Windows 10 or newer OS
TruGrid Web Connector for Windows:
- To use TruGrid Web Connector on Windows, TruGrid recommends Microsoft Edge browser. It requires only one plug-in since ClickOnce is already built-in. Just log in to https://app.trugrid.com/#/ with Microsoft Edge
- To use TruGrid Web Connector on Windows with Google Chrome, you need two plug-ins. They are TruGrid ClickOnce for Chrome and TruGrid Plug-In for Chrome. Both of these are automatically downloaded when you connect to https://app.trugrid.com/#/ with Google Chrome, but they are listed here for convenience.
TruGrid Desktop Connector for MAC:
- Here is the direct link for the TruGrid Mac Desktop Connector
- TruGrid strongly recommends using Mac OS X version 11.5 or newer OS.
- Ensure that you have Microsoft RDP software installed from the App Store
TruGrid Web Connector for MAC:
- If you are using a Mac ON older than Mac OS X 11.5, you may need to use TruGrid Web Connector. Here is how
NOTE: TruGrid Desktop Connectors for Windows and Mac are also available for download on the TruGrid Portal after login. See the below diagram for guidance.