TruGrid - Configuring display settings
When users want to change the screen mode or display settings.
Requirements to Complete this Process:
- Access to TruGrid connector.
Steps and Screenshots:
Configure Display Settings of TruGrid:
- If you have an active remote session to the server currently log completely off the server
- Log into the TruGrid Native Connector(Web Portal or Desktop launcher)
- Click the arrow next to the profile icon at the top right corner of the TruGrid Native Connector
- Click Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Go to General section then the Screen Mode drop down and change to the preferred screen mode
- Also, check and adjust Screen Resolution to be compatible with your local workstation's screen resolution.
- Click Save when done then log back into the server again to test it.
Note: Some users also need to make adjustments within the Display section of the Settings window
Additional URLs or References (as needed):