Error 0x300006xc - Unable to connect via Microsoft Remote Desktop Protocol app (MRDP) on a MAC
Cannot launch the server and sometimes receives an error:
"The certificate couldn't be verified back to root certificate. Your connection may not be secure"
Requirements to Complete this Process:
- Local MAC credentials.
- Credentials to log in to the server from the Microsoft Remote Desktop app (MRDP).
Steps and Screenshots:
- Check the dock and make sure the MRDP application is completely closed.
- If you see the icon from the dock, right-click on it then click Quit.
- If it is not quitting,
- Click on the MRDP application
- Click on the Apple icon
- Click on Force Quit... and force quit Microsoft Remote Desktop.
- Relaunch Microsoft Remote Desktop to log into the server.
Additional URLs or References (as needed):
- Cross Reference Version of the Microsoft Remote Desktop application installed to
Microsoft App Center or What's new in the macOS client for version information and related bug fixes.
Article is closed for comments.