1. Open the Web Store on your Chromebook. Download and install the “Xtralogic RDP Client.”
2. Once the RDP is installed, launch and navigate to Options and scroll down to Import .rdp file.
3. Next, navigate to the location where your .RDP file is saved and select Open.
4. Once imported, select Edit. The .RDP that is imported will contain the gateway and address settings needed to connect to your server. Please do not change these settings as they are preconfigured for your server. You will however need to input your login credentials. (The Address will be your Sever name).
MyASP users: MyASP\your_username
Both Summit Canada and USA users: SummitHosting\*your username*
Password: Enter your password
5. Next, select Save. Your Xtralogic RDP Client has now been configured and you can now connect to your server.