This error often occurs due to your server name being entered incorrectly within your RDP file. In order to resolve this, please see the steps below:
1. Right click on your RDP file you are using to log into the server.
2. Click "Edit" from the drop down menu
3. Under the "General" tab you will see a spot for "Computer:", this is where your server name should be entered. If you have "login.summithosting.com", "login.summithosting.ca" or "mylogin.myownasp.com" entered in this field, this is incorrect and is the reason for the error you are receiving. Delete what you see in this field and enter the name of your server (it will be a variation of your company name).
4. Click Save and close the window.
5. Double click your RDP file and you should be able to connect to your server normally.
**If you do not know the name of your server to enter in this field, please reach out to our Support Team and we will be happy to provide it to you after verifying your account details**