I. Submit a ticket via email:
You can do this by emailing the team you need assistance from your usual email account:
- Support: NOC@summithosting.com OR: Support@handynetworks.com
- Billing: Billingemail@example.com
- Sales: Sales@handynetworks.com
II. Submit a ticket via the website:
- Browse to https://ticket.summithosting.com
- Optionally, log into your account
- It is ideal that you reclaim your account and log in if you submit tickets in this way, so your tickets are all under the same account.
- You can Reclaim your Account by following these steps: Reclaim Account To View Ticket History For Former Handy Networks Customers – Summit Hosting
- Click Submit a request in the upper right-hand corner:
- Fill out the form with your contact information and the details about how we can assist you.
- For Who Can Best Assist You select the department you need assistance from:
- Billing if you have questions about your current bill or Billing Portal
- Technical Support if you have questions related to technical support for your server (Login issues, password resets, system specifications, system performance, etc.).
- Client Experience if you have questions about subscription changes, products, forms, and cancellations
- For the Service Environment question, select Handy Networks. This will route you directly to the team most familiar with your services and you:
III. Call in to the 24x7 support line to speak to Denver NOC staff directly:
While generally only used for emergencies, or when the mail server or helpdesk are having issues, the phone line is always an option for our Denver DC customers, around the clock.
- Have your identifying and issue-related information in mind as you place the call.
- Identifying info can include your full name, company name, or a ticket ID.
- Issue related info can include the name of the host having issues, the Denver Datacenter rack it is located in (if you are a colocation-only customer), the IP of an affected service, and any error messages you are receiving.
- Having a ticket open already will aid in having these details ready to go, and recorded for all personnel, if you still choose to call in afterwards.
- From a phone number that you have registered as authorized in the Denver services billing portal billing.handynetworks.com, call 303-414-6910, and follow the prompt instructions to select the support line.
- If you are not calling from an authorized phone number, be ready to provide some alternate method of authenticating your identity for security purposes, such as emailing us from the registered email.
- Describe the issue you're having to NOC staff, providing whatever technical details you've gathered, once authenticated.
- They may ask you additional questions, and will do so with the intent of recording the details in a ticket, where the work will be tracked after you hang up.
- Our policy is to keep phone calls short, full of details and to the point, wherever possible. This is to ensure we can bring our full focus on troubleshooting a given issue for you ASAP.