Skip to main content
How To Change The Number Of Companies That Display In QuickBooks Open Existing Company Window.
- Log into any Company File in QuickBooks
- Go to File> Open Previous Company> Set number of previous companies.
- In the Set number of previous companies dialog box under the, how many do you want to list 1 to 20 list the desired amount of Company Files you would like to show in the list.
- Close completely out of QuickBooks and close any running instances or applications associated with QuickBooks.
- Relaunch QuickBooks to verify the listing has increased by adding another Company File to the list .