TruGrid: Allowing send notifications from the TruGrid Authenticator App
You must set up MFA using the TruGrid Authenticator App if you have MFA enabled.
Requirements to Complete this Process:
- Already configured TG Authenticator.
- Credentials to log in to the Summit Hosting server.
- Access to your mobile device.
Steps and Screenshots:
- Place your server credentials.
***Note - The Reset Your MFA button is NOT to reset your Password****
- Click on the Six Digit Code box and wait for the push notification from your TruGrid Authenticator app on your mobile device.
- Then click Allow
***Note - If you are not getting the push notifications, open your TruGrid Authenticator app - Go to Settings and make sure the Pin Code is set to OFF
- After clicking "Allow," it should automatically go to the following Window and click "Connect" to log in to the server.
- If you need further assistance, please submit a ticket to https://ticket.summithosting.com/
Additional URLs or References (as needed):