TruGrid - Unable to connect using the MAC TruGrid Native Connector
When a user tries to click Connect in the TruGrid connector app, this message comes up; and you cannot click Close or proceed. This example is using the "Open File Anywhere 3rd party app."
Requirements to Complete this Process:
- Access to the server.
- MAC local admin user credentials.
Steps and Screenshots:
- Check the user's workstation to see if they are utilizing any 3rd party applications like the Open File Anywhere app that is preventing downloaded files from opening automatically.
- If there is one installed confirm if it is being used.
- They might not know what the application is, what it is used for, or what it is connected to. It is recommended to consult their local IT Professional to confirm.
- If it is ok to delete the app, search for the app and move it to Trash.
- Try connecting to the server again via the TruGrid Native Connector.
Article is closed for comments.