NEC / Certificate issue
After upgrading certificate, MAC users are not able to launch the server.
Requirements to Complete this Process:
- Admin access to local Mac computer.
- Access to the server.
Steps and Screenshots:
- Open the web browser.
- Click the Lock - click Connection is secure - then click Certificate is valid (screenshots below).
3. Click Trust - Expand Details
4. Click on the highlighted .crt (to download the certificate).
5. Go to your Finder - and find the downloaded Certificate
6. Search the Keychain Access from your MAC
-Go to Finder - Applications - Utilities - Keychain Access or search KeyChain Access from the search bar.
7. Then drag the same Certificate from the Finder - type in your MAC credentials. Follow the steps from the link below:
Add Certificates to a keychain using Keychain Access on MAC
8. Close out the browser, then try to log in again.
Additional URLs or References (as needed):