How to adjust display settings with RDP (WIndows)
The server's actual display settings cannot be edited since the display in RDP (Remote Desktop) is redirected from your local machine's settings. However, you can adjust these settings within your .RDP file by following these steps:
Requirements to Complete this Process:
- Access to the RDP file.
- Access to the server.
Steps and Screenshots:
1. Right-click the RDP file and choose Edit.
2. Go to the Display tab (here, you can edit the display settings).
3. Adjust the scroll bar from Small To Large
4. Go to General Tab, then click Save and then Connect.
5. If you are currently logged in, log out, then sign back in.
Additional URLs or References (as needed):
Please sign in to leave a comment.