TruGrid - Mac Screen resolution issue
When logging in to the server, the screen resolution is not showing in full screen, or the display is distorted.
Requirements to Complete this Process:
- Local Mac Admin credentials to install the TruGrid Native Connector.
- Credentials to login to the server.
- Mac OS X version needs to be 10.13 or later.
Steps and Screenshots:
- Determine which version of Mac OS you are using. If it is not 10.13 or later, you have to upgrade your Mac.
Please follow this guide: Cannot install on a MAC OS older version
- If you are using the correct version of Mac OS, login to the web portal to get the TruGrid connector download: https://app.trugrid.com/login/
Download the MAC Connector.
- Follow the MAC setup Guides below:
TruGrid setup guides
- Once the TruGrid Native Connector is installed, Login using your server credentials and use this connector moving forward instead of the web to avoid the screen resolution issue.
Additional URLs or References (as needed):