TruGrid - "Internal Error" when launching the server
When a user on a Windows computer tries to launch their server in the TruGrid Desktop Native Connector.
Requirements to Complete this Process:
- Local user access to the other network or wifi connection.
- Remote desktop login credentials.
This issue is usually caused by the local network the local workstation receiving this error is connected to. To fix this follow these steps:
- Check the network settings and connect to another network or Wifi connection if available.
- Login to TruGrid again and launch the server.
- If the server launches using a different network/wifi connection, please contact your local IT to make changes in the network.
*TruGrid opens the remote desktop on a random port. Your local IT would need to assist to see if this port is being blocked if you're still not able to connect.
Additional URLs or References (as needed):
Your IT can also follow the links below to whitelist.
How to whitelist TruGrid outbound traffic on the firewall
What Trusted Sites need to be placed in Internet Options?
How to whitelist the Windows Native Desktop Connector
Article is closed for comments.