Error 0x300006xc - Unable to connect via Microsoft Remote Desktop Protocol app (MRDP) on a MAC
Cannot launch the server and sometimes receives an error:
"The certificate couldn't be verified back to root certificate. Your connection may not be secure"
Requirements to Complete this Process:
- Local MAC credentials.
- Credentials to log in to the server from the Microsoft Remote Desktop app (MRDP).
Steps and Screenshots:
- Check the dock and make sure the MRDP application is completely closed.
- If you see the icon from the dock, right-click on it then click Quit.
- If it is not quitting,
- Click on the MRDP application
- Click on the Apple icon
- Click on Force Quit... and force quit Microsoft Remote Desktop.
- Relaunch Microsoft Remote Desktop to log into the server.
Additional URLs or References (as needed):
- Cross Reference Version of the Microsoft Remote Desktop application installed to