Error 0x300006xc - Unable to connect via MRDP (Microsoft Rremote Desktop Protocol) app on a MAC
Cannot launch the server and sometimes receives an error:
"The certificate couldn't be verified back to root certificate. Your connection may not be secure"
Requirements to Complete this Process:
- Local MAC credentials.
- Credentials to login to the server from the Microsoft Remote Desktop app.
Steps and Screenshots:
- Check the dock and make sure the MRDP application is completely closed out.
- If you see the icon from the dock, right-click then click Quit.
- If it is not quitting, click on the MRDP application, click on the Apple icon, and click on Force Quit... and Force Quit Microsoft Remote Desktop.
- Relaunch Microsoft Remote Desktop to log in to the server.
Additional URLs or References (as needed):
- Cross Reference Version of RDP application installed from Customer to
for version information and related bug fixes.