The user cannot open Sage 50 and is getting a message "Your activation key for Sage 50 has expired. Would you like to activate now?"
Requirements to Complete this Process:
- Admin credentials to log into the server.
Steps and Screenshots:
- Right-click the Sage 50 icon and select Open File Location.
- Locate SageReg, right-click on it, then select Run as Administrator.
- Click on the Hardware Signature tab, click the Hardware Signature button and wait for it to finish (the screenshot below is what it looks like when it finishes.
- Click the Sage 50 Activation Tab then click Activate
- If activation failed, reboot the server.
- If none of the steps work, refer them to Sage support.
Article is closed for comments.