- Unable to print after with Big Sur OS upgrade.
- Printing very slow using while on the server.
- Wireless printer not printing.
- TSPrint not printing on the server.
1. On the Mac, click the Apple logo on the top left of the display and select System Preferences.
2. Select Security and Privacy then on the left, select Full Disk Access.
3. In "Full Disk Access" Click the Lock in the lower left and enter the Mac Admin password to unlock changes to the settings.
4. Click the + to add another application, then search for vWorkspace or Microsoft RDP and the printer that you currently use. Open to add the application to Full Disk Access.
5. Click Open to add the application to Full Disk Access.
6. If you are currently logged in, sign out and reaccess the server then test printing again.
Article is closed for comments.