As soon as the user launches the My Cloud desktop icon, the server closes immediately. The solution can be applied if the user is constantly getting disconnected from the server.
1. Uninstall the current vWorkspace connector; here is the guide on How To Uninstall vWorksapce
2. Reboot the local computer.
3. Install vWorkspace connector; here is the guide How to Install vWorkspace
4. Log in to the sign-in portal; here is the web portal Summit Login
5. Before clicking on the My Cloud desktop icon in the Applications tab, go to the Preferences tab.
6. In the Experience tab, uncheck all EOP options and change the Performance option to WAN and uncheck all the boxes below the performance settings (see screenshot below).
7. Click on Save Changes
8. Launch My Cloud Desktop again.