Skip to main content
RDP - How To Add Local Drives - Windows
- If currently logged into your server, completely log off
- Right-click the RDP file you use to connect to the server then click Edit
- Go to the Local Resources tab, then click More... button.
- Click to check off Drives then click OK. Note: If you would like only certain drives to redirect to the server click + next to Drives and check off the specific drives you want to show on the server
- Click the General tab then click the Save button.
- You can now log back into the server and the drives you selected should show on the server.