1. Uninstall vWorkspace connector from the Control Panel
- From the Start Menu - search Control Panel - Programs and Features - Uninstall Program and find vWorkspace Connector for Windows - then click Uninstall and follow the prompts.
2. After uninstalling vWorkspace, Reboot your local computer.
3. Download the current vWorkspace client by clicking on this link: Download the Newest vWorkspace Connector 8.6.309 for Windows
4. Locate the installer in your “Downloads” folder.
5. Right-click on the installer and select “Run as Administrator”
6. Select your language (English is the default) and click “OK”
7. On the Welcome screen, click “Next”
8. Accept the license agreement and click “Next”
9. On the next screens, leave the default settings, clicking “Next” through each until you reach the “Ready to Install the program” screen. Click “Install,” and the installer will begin the installation process.
10. Once the installer completes its process, you will be presented with one last window. Click “Finish.”
11. Go to the Login Portal
Configure the App portal; here is the guide: