1. Uninstall the vWorkspace connector from the Control Panel
- From the Start Menu search Control Panel
- Open Programs and Features
- Find vWorkspace Connector for Windows
- Click Uninstall and follow the prompts.
2. After uninstalling vWorkspace, Reboot your local computer.
3. Download the current vWorkspace client by clicking on this link: Download the Newest vWorkspace Connector 8.6.309 for Windows
4. Locate the installer in your Downloads folder.
5. Right-click on the installer and select Run as Administrator
6. Select your language (English is the default) and click OK
7. On the Welcome screen, click Next
8. Accept the license agreement and click Next
9. On the next screens, leave the default settings, clicking Next through each until you reach the “Ready to Install the program” screen. Click Install and the installer will begin the installation process.
10. Once the installer completes its process, you will be presented with one last window. Click Finish.
11. Go to the Login Portal
Configure the App portal; here is the guide: