1. Uninstall the vWorkspace client on your local workstation.
- Go to Start
- Type in Control Panel in the search bar then click on Control Panel
- Click Programs and Features or Uninstall a Program within the Programs section
- Locate then uninstall vWorkspce Connector for Windows
2. Reboot the workstation.
Follow the link for a guide on how to install vWorkspace: How to Install vWorkspace (Windows)
3. Install vWorkspace client as an Admin.
Note: Log back into the server and test. If the issue continues proceed with these steps
4. Stay logged in to the server, but minimize your connection window to see your local computer's desktop.5. On your local desktop at the bottom right corner of your screen right-click on the vWorkspace icon
* If unable to find in the system tray, look for EOP Universal Printer in the Control Panel.a. In the start menu search Control Panel.
b. View the window by Small Icons.
7. Click on View Property Cache...
8. Click Update Cache
9. Log completely off the server then log back in and test the fix by printing the same document again.
1. Technician will have to place a Font zipped folder on the user's desktop.
- RDP to the server and go to C:\Windows\ right-click on Font folder and send to Compressed Folder
- Find the user and place the icon zipped Font folder to the user's desktop.
2. User will have to copy the zipped font folder and paste it over to the user's desktop.
3. Once copied, open the zipped folder and Extract All the files.
4. Once Extracted, Select All the files (Cntl+A) and right click then Install.
5. Click Ok or bypass All the pop up window during the font installation.
6. Once all the fonts are installed, log out from the remote desktop.
7. Login to the remote desktop and then test printing again.