1. Uninstall vWorkspace connector from the Control Panel
- From the Start Menu - search Control Panel - Programs and Features - Uninstall Program and find vWorkspace Connector for Windows
2. Reboot computer.
3. Reinstall vWorkspace, please follow this guide Windows Getting Started Guide
4. Login to the remote desktop again.
5. Go to the system tray and find the vWorkspace icon and click on Client Properties.
- In your local desktop at the bottom right corner of your screen click on the vWorkspace icon (1st image).
- Click on Client Properties (2nd image).
* If unable to find in the system tray, look for EOP Universal Printer in the Control Panel.
- In the start menu search Control Panel.
- View the window by Small Icons.
- View Properties Cache
- Update Printer Cache
6. Test the fix by printing the same document again.
1. Technician will have to place a Font zipped folder on the user's desktop.
- RDP to the server and go to C:\Windows\ right click on Font folder and send to Compressed Folder
- Find the user and place the icon zipped font folder to the user's desktop.
2. User will have to copy the zipped font folder and paste it over to the user's desktop.
3. Once copied, open the zipped folder and Extract All the files.
4. Once Extracted, Select All the files (Cntl+A) and right click then Install.
5. Click Ok or bypass All the pop up window during the font installation.
6. Once all the fonts are installed, log out from the remote desktop.
7. Login to the remote desktop and then test printing again.