1. Open the app portal from the desktop.
If it is not available, you can go to C:\Program Files(x86)\Quest Software\vWorkspace Client then open pnap32.exe.
2. Open vWorkspace app and type in login86.insynq.com as the website and click the side arrow.
3. Place username (email). Domain will automatically be grayed out, if not type SEA as Domain.
4. It will show connection as farm.
5. Apply the right settings, by expanding the vWorkspace Farm, then click on the gear.
6. Change desired setting or leave as default then go to More Devices and enable Drives then click Ok.
7. Launch the vWorkspace farm and your App portal is now configured.