- Open the app portal from the desktop.
- If it is not available, you can go to C:\Program Files(x86)\Quest Software\vWorkspace Client then open pnap32.exe.
- Open vWorkspace app and type in vwlogin2.summithosting.com as the website and click the side arrow.
- Place username (email). Domain will automatically be grayed out, if not type SEA as Domain.
- It will show connection as farm.
- Apply the right settings, by expanding the vWorkspace Farm, then click on the gear.
- Change desired setting or leave it as default then click More Devices and enable Drives then click Ok.
- Launch the vWorkspace farm and your App portal is now configured.
Please sign in to leave a comment.