Steps for the Website:
- Login from the website.
- Before clicking on the My Cloud Desktop application icon, click on Preferences tab.
- Click on Local Resources tab.
4. Click on More…
5. Enable Disk Drives (click in the box/put a check mark) and click OK.
6. Click on Save Changes.
7. Log out and then log back in.
Steps for the App Portal:
- Apply the right settings, by expanding the vWorkspace Farm, then click on the gear.
- Change desired setting or leave as default then go to More Devices and enable Drives then click Ok.
3. Launch the vWorkspace farm and your App portal is now configured.