Download the vWorkspace connector.
- Copy the URL or click this link (https://vwlogin2.summithosting.com/Desktop) to download the vWorkspace Client for Mac and install the current version.
Locate the vWorkspace connector download.
- Locate the ﬁle that you downloaded.
- Click on the magnifying lens icon to show the download in Finder. *Note: screenshot is from Safari browser.
Setting up the Virtual Desktop Mac edition.
- Double click on vWorkspaceConnector for Mac 8.6 opened in Finder; displaying the vWorkspace Connector 8.6.dmg.
*Note: If s message comes up stating "vWorkspace connector can't be opened because it is from an unidentiﬁed developer" CTRL-Click or Right-click on the vWorkspace Connector and select Open. A warning popup will appear. Click Open
vWorkspace Connector 8.6 installation window.
- Double-clicking on the vWorkspace Connector 8.6.dmg will mount the installation package.
- Drag the vWorkspace icon to the Applications folder.
Login to the website.
- Login to iNSYNQ login portal (https://vwlogin2.summithosting.com/Desktop) with your login credentials.
- Click on Allow and Continue.
- Click on the My Cloud Desktop icon in the Applications tab from the login portal.
- Double-click on the downloaded .pit ﬁle and click on Open.
Please sign in to leave a comment.