1. Download the vWorkspace connector.
Copy link or click this link (https://login86.insynq.com/Desktop/Downloads/IndexLogin) to download the vWorkspace Client for Mac and install the 8.6 version.
2. Locate the vWorkspace connector download.
Locate the ﬁle that you downloaded from the browser from the download icon. Click on the magnifying lens icon to show the download in Finder. *Note: screenshot is from Safari browser.
3. Setting up the Virtual Desktop Mac edition.
Double click on "vWorkspaceConnector for Mac 8.6” opened in Finder; displaying the vWorkspace Connnector 8.6.dmg.
4. *Note: If message comes up "vWorkspace connector" can't be opened because it is from an unidentiﬁed developer.
CTRL-Click or Right Click on the “vWorkspace Connector” and select Open. A warning popup will appear. Click “Open”
5. vWorkspace Connector 8.6 installation window.
Double clicking on the vWorkspace Connector 8.6.dmg will mount the installation package. Drag the vWorkspace icon to the Applications’ folder.
6. Installation complete.
Close the Window.
7. Login to the website.
Login to iNSYNQ 8.6 login portal (https://login86.insynq.com/desktop) with your login credentials. Click on Allow and Continue.
8. Login to the remote desktop.
Click on the My Cloud Desktop icon in the Applications tab from the website. Double click on the .pit ﬁle and click on Open.
9. Still need help?
Please submit a ticket to https://ticket.summithosting.com/.