How do I add an application to the QuickBooks Web Connector?
- Download the web connector on the server https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/install-new-products/set-up-quickbooks-web-connector/00/185852
- On your Web Connector, click Add Application.
- Browse to the third-party application's .qwc file.
REMINDER: The .qwc file will be provided to you by the third-party web application's provider. This file must be downloaded to your computer.
- Select the .qwc file and click Open.
Other common issues:
- If needed, log into Quickbooks as the company file admin (customer will have this information, not us) in single-user mode
- Go to Edit: Preferences
- Click on Integrated Applications
- Click on the Company Preferences at the top
- Make sure there is an entry for the third-party app you are trying to connect to