How do I create a QuickBooks backup?
Creating a backup (.QBB) File in QuickBooks for Windows
- Open your QuickBooks company file
- In the upper-left corner of the program window, choose File
- Back-up Company
- Create Local Backup.
- In the new window, make sure the radio button next to Local backup is selected, then click Next.
- If a new window appears called Backup Options, click Browse, and choose a location to save your backup file to that you’ll remember.
- Click OK.
- In the next window, make sure the radio button next to Save it now is selected, then click Next.
- Save the file.
https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/backup-data/create-a-backup-of-your-company-file/00/202669 - reference link