How to Copy file/s from Local Desktop to the Virtual Desktop?
How To Transfer Files To The Hosted Server
- Make a backup of the company file on the old server
- Log into the server from a computer that has access to the backup of the company file
- Resize/minimize the server so you can see the local computer
- Navigate to the backup of the company file and right-click on it then select Copy
- Reopen the remote window to the server
- Right-click where you want to place it and select Paste
- Once it finishes copying to the server open QuickBooks and restore the company from the transferred backup.
When complete all files will be placed into the QuickBooks Company File directory and will be accessible to all users.
Video on the process: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9WOClzr5_Y
Please sign in to leave a comment.