How do I configure my iPad, iPhone or Android device to be able to access my iNSYNQ virtual desktop?
- Go to the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store and search for the vWorkspace App.
- Alternately you can use the following links:
- iOS App Link: http://https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vworkspace/id406043462
- Google Play App Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=quest.android.appportal&hl=en
- From the list below, locate the login page that you typically use to connect with your browser. Enter the bold URL for the appropriate cloud:
- Determine from the following list which location to enter.
- 2.0 server: Insynq
- 3.0 server: CloudLogin
- Once selected, click Next.
- Enter your domain and logon credentials.
- At this step, you may be asked to enter a “Domain” in addition to your username and password.
- From the list below, locate the type of server that you log into. Enter the bold location for the appropriate cloud:
- 2.0 Users: SEA
- 3.0 Users: Cloud
- Click on the icon that you would normally click on to launch your cloud desktop.