2. Printing, but missing characters.
3. Remote desktop freezes when printing.
1. Uninstall the vWorkspace client on your local workstation.
- Go to Start
- Type in Control Panel in the search bar then click on Control Panel
- Click Programs and Features or Uninstall a Program within the Programs section
- Locate then uninstall vWorkspce Connector for Windows
2. Reboot the workstation.
Follow the link for a guide on how to install vWorkspace: How to Install vWorkspace (Windows)
3. Install vWorkspace client as an Admin.
Note: Log back into the server and test. If the issue continues proceed with these steps
4. Stay logged in to the server, but minimize your connection window to see your local computer's desktop.5. On your local desktop at the bottom right corner of your screen right-click on the vWorkspace icon
* If unable to find in the system tray, look for EOP Universal Printer in the Control Panel.a. In the start menu search Control Panel.
b. View the window by Small Icons.